Sunday 19 April 2020

Mother's Day Card Ideas with EBE Mondo OMG


Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper Karen (kaygee47).

I chose this card as my inspiration:



I focused on:
-Mother's Day
-colours
-big letters
-fun fold
-flower embellishment


I changed:
-mother's to mom (fewer panels)
-more white space

I used the new EBE Mondo OMG die to create this card (and two others!) but any alphabet dies would work.



For this one, I used gold embossing powder and embossed Mondo Hydrangea on a panel of watercolour cardstock. I watercoloured the flowers and then cut out the letters, stacked them up on a 5.5x5.5 inch square card. The sentiment comes from That Thing You Did.


Simioar but different. I watercoloured another background, but embossed with white this time. I used it as my background and popped up the yellow letters with a sentiment strip 'woven' into them.

Here's a video:


7 comments:

  1. These are all lovely cards for a Mom, Ardyth! Thanks for the ideas and great clear video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool accordian fold card, thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards Ardyth - loving the way the dots all lined on with the die cuts when you placed them on the backgrounds!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel very thankful that I could read that awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
    We also provide yahoo customer care services in USA & Canada. Feel free to contact us:
    Yahoo Tech Support

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great collection of different and unique ideas for Mom's Day cards--WTG, Ardyth!!!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.