Friday 24 April 2020

More Mother's Day Card Ideas


Today the Ellen Hutson Design Ambassadors have gotten together to give you a ton of inspiration for Mother's Day cards! Be sure to check out the post here - it includes some of my Mother's Day card ideas from  last week, and previous years too (2018 and 2019)!

This is a card I made last year, but never blogged. It uses the Leading Lady, Little Lady and Little Gentleman along with some other stamps.

I don't often create scenes like this, but I do enjoy it from time to time. My intention was to make this look like me and my kids (a few years ago, they are both taller than I am now!)

But I had a hard time with the mom's hair, and it kept getting darker and darker until this is no longer anything like me! Still, I had fun with the girl's skirt and also creating the brick wall!

Be sure to check out the posts from all the Design Ambassadors for lots of inspiration!




2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Ardyth - I know the feeling as I am the shortest in my family too...
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.