Saturday 11 April 2020

Happy 50th Birthday



Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Karen (stampngoKaren)

I chose this card as my inspiration:




I focused on Karen's:
-pink, yellow and green and white colours
-flowers
-stripes

I changed:
-layout
-no stamping
-no ribbon

I made this card for my sister's birthday last week, using a complete mish-mash of products from a few of my favourite companies (and a similar die-cut grid as yesterday's cards):

-square die from Essentials by Ellen
-letters from i-crafter
-flower from Lawn Fawn
-stamps for envelope from Altenew
-jewel embellishments from Pretty Pink Posh






1 comment:

  1. A fun and cheerful card Ardyth - love it.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.