Sunday 15 December 2019

FS671 - Merry (Ornamental?) Christmas


Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Lisa (lovinpaper).

I chose this card as my inspiration:



I focused on Lisa's:
-ornament theme
-Merry Christmas sentiment
-red & white colours

I changed:
-technique (stencil as well as some heat embossing)
-more ornaments
-added some black

I used portions of a Catherine Pooler stencil to create my own ornament pattern, inspired by a card designed by Ingrid in our 10 Christmas Card ideas collaboration.

Here's a video showing how I started with an idea and then struggled a little to make it work:






1 comment:

  1. Love your resulting card Ardyth - such novel ornaments, and a great CASE of the inspirational card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.