Tuesday 2 April 2019

Happy Birthday, Altenew (and a Sale!)


Today is Altenew's 5th birthday! And to celebrate, Ellen Hutson is having a sale!


I made a very clean and simple card with minimal supplies. I started by stamping the large flower from Folksy Florals onto a piece of Ranger Watercolor Cardstock. I used Zig Art & Graphic Twin Tip markers and stamped and misted each colour separately to create this blended, faux watercolour look. I cut it out and cut a circle from the centre, which I filled with a large enamel dot I had in my stash.

To contrast with the blended flower, I kept the rest of the card very clean - stark, even! lol! I used the Fine Frames set to cut a white rectangle panel and a narrow black frame. I stamped a sentiment from Birthday Builders.




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous use of colour on your flower Ardyth - and a stunning result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.