Saturday 30 March 2019

FS634 - Be Wild


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper, proudarmymomof2.

I chose this card as my inspiration:



I focused on:
-bird theme
-rows of colourful images

I changed:
-layout
-one bird
-colour scheme

I just had to do a Froot Loop themed card with this toucan. I put the focus on my background, by stamping one of the flower centres from Be Wild and then colouring them all in with bright, happy Copic colours.

I trimmed the panel down with one of the Postage Stamp rectangle dies, and angled the edge with the die so it would have the stitching.

I stamped the sentiment directly onto the card base and popped up the un-coloured toucan in the corner.

I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.