Saturday 27 April 2019

Christmas Card Challenge: 5 Christmas Cards from 1 Stamp Set


I have fallen behind in my Christmas card making for this year, so Ingrid and I challenged each other to make 5 cards from one stamp set.

I chose Here We Come A-Caroling from Catherine Pooler designs and made a variety of designs. Oops, did I say 5? Well I ended up making a bonus card.

Head over to YouTube to see the details in my video and then be sure to head to Ingrid's channel to see how she rose to the challenge!



6 comments:

  1. Ardyth...fabulous as always. And I know what you mean about being behind...I have to start focusing only on Christmas or I will not have enough cards to donate. Wishing you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I'm behind as well. I guess we miss the incentive of Muse.
    When I first got this SOA collection, I created a panel with the 3 sentiments, the way you did for your bonus card, except I realised I had forgotten to mask off the 'o' once my heat embossing was done. I think I need to turn that panel into a card asap. Also love your Stephanie-inspired card. Have a wonderful weekend! I'm off to see what Ingrid created.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cards! What a great idea to start early on them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Behind in your christmas cards - oh my gooodness I dont start to make them till sept/Oct - wow maybe I should re think this .I love the challenge though and the cards you made .Well done -still shocked that you are making cards when its spring here in the Uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what great cards from one stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - great and inspiring makes Ardyth - these are stunning!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.