Monday 4 March 2019

Pretty Pink Posh Release Day!


Today is release day at Pretty Pink Posh! All the March products are now available in the shop! And there are 2 blog hops coming later in the week!

I made this card with the new Magnolia Flowers stamp set, with matching dies.

I simply stamped the magnolias across the panel and then masked them to add the leaves.

I don't do yellow very often, but my neighbour has the most beautiful yellow magnolia tree in her yard, so I thought I would give it a try with some soft yellow Copics.

When I was finished, I really couldn't bring myself to cut the panel down at all, so I used the stitched rectangle from Stitched Notes and popped up the centre part of the panel. I also cut out one of the magnolias with its matching die, and popped it up with a double layer of tape.

I used part of the sentiment from the new Beautiful Butterflies set to finish this simple, but happy card.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful creation Ardyth, just love the yellow and white blooms and that single bloom die cut. Im looking out the window at the moment and seeing my magnificent frangipani tree in full bloom with all the white and yellow flowers and thinking though so different so very similar in beauty and colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! Love these flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally missed this post! Love the coloring 😍😍

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.