Sunday 24 March 2019

FS633 - Be Wild!


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper Challenge, smadson (Sharon).

I chose this card as my inspiration:



I focused on Sharon's:
-multiple shapes
-sentiment strip on an angle

I changed:
-colours
-more images
-stamps instead of die cuts/embossing folder
-fewer layers

I started by stamping the large flower from Be Wild with Midnight ink all over the cardfront. I used a rainbow of Catherine Pooler inks to fill in the centres - first with a larger circle stamp and then again with a smaller one, to get the 'layered' look on my flower centres.

I used the Postage Stamp dies to create my sentiment strip and modified the sentiment a bit. I added a wonky zig zag on either end of the strip to add to the 'wildness'! 

I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.