Saturday 23 March 2019

AAA136 - True Friend

 

Today I'm playing along with the current AAA Cards challenge.


My one image is this beautiful Bold Butterfly from the recent Pretty Pink Posh release. I cut it out from my white card base and then inlaid it back into the negative space. I bent the wings and antennae up a little for some dimension.

To provide a place to glue the butterfly to, I lined the inside of my card with a piece of acetate. The inside back of the card has a piece of rainbow patterned paper on it, so that it peeks through the front of the card, and 'colours' my image.


I added some Pretty Pink Posh gems for sparkle and interest, and stamped a sentiment from the Peacocks.


Love rainbows and butterflies?


In case you missed it, I was on the Pretty Pink Posh blog and YouTube channel yesterday with this card.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Ardyth! You've used that DP to perfection, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Love that you used the whole panel of rainbow colour on the inside, looks just perfect. Totally in love with the other Rainbow of colour coming from the butterfly on your other card. Totally smitten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! How amazingly stunning and beautiful is your card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Ardyth! Love how you used the patterned paper! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.