Sunday 4 November 2018

FS613 - Holly Berry Noel


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper: LeAnn (n2scrappin)

I chose this card as my inspiration:




I focused on LeAnn's:
-white overlay
-ink blended background
-popped up sentiment

I changed:
-theme and season
-colours
-technique

I used the cover plate to emboss my background so I knew where to blend which colour. After I blended red and green inks, I spritzed with water and then laid the fully cut die cut over it.

I cut my noel sentiment, removed the letters and used the same red ink direct to the paper to ensure a perfect match. I laid the letters back in and popped it up with foam tape.

Here's a video:


I used:

1 comment:

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.