Friday 2 November 2018

The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge - Autumn is Calling


Today is Day 2 of #thedailymarker30day coloring challenge - I'm one of the Goodwill Ambassadors which means I'll be commenting on lots of your colouring through the month (but not all - there's a big team of people helping Kathy manage the process by spreading the love!)

I have a fun watercoloured scene using some new goodies from Right at Home.

I stamped these girls on Ranger Watercolour paper and then watercoloured them with some Jane Davenport Mermaid markers that I borrowed from a friend. They look a lot like the Altenew watercolour markers (linked below) and I wanted to see how I would like them... of course now, I need them! lol!

I had some fun with them, and because of the limited colour palette (there were 12, different from the Altenew set), I had to blend colours for skin and hair, which I hadn't really done before.

I popped up the panel over a kraft cardbase that had been stamped with the Woodgrain background.



No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.