Friday 12 October 2018

Muse Challenge #286 - Thanks


Here's my card for this week's Muse Card Club where Tracey gave us this inspiration:

I focused on Tracey's:
-wreath
-fall colours
-pop of pink

I used Catherine Pooler wreath stamp and my MISTI to stamp it 4 times in different colours, turning the stamp each time.

I cut the thanks die cut 3 times, coloured the top one with Party Dress ink and then stacked them up and glued them together.

I finished the card with some gold confetti sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Here's a quick video:


4 comments:

  1. This is just stunning, Ardyth! Love the pink taking center stage on a fall wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful...love those gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wreath Ardyth. Lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous wreath, Ardyth. Love the pink,

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.