Sunday 28 October 2018

FS612 - 'Tis the Season


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper, Adriana (aka fl_beachbum).

I chose this card as my inspiration:


I focused on Adriana's:
-interlocking background pattern
-red and yellow
-sentiment at the bottom

I changed:
-technique
-added green
-no ribbon

I used a background stamp from Catherine Pooler Designs and inked it up with 3 colours of Catherine Pooler Inks. I spritzed the stamp then stamped it onto watercolour cardstock for a faux watercolour look.

Once it was dry, I trimmed the panel and popped it up on a white card base that had been stamped with a seasonal sentiment.

Here's a (very!) quick video:


I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.