Saturday 27 October 2018

Muse 288 - Noel


Here's my card for this week's Muse challenge, where our Guest Muse Laurel gave us this pretty floral inspiration:


I focused on Laurel's:
-floral theme
-ecipse sentiment
-faux watercolour technique

I'm behind in my Christmas cards, so I chose a poinsettia for my technique. Since it is an outline stamp, I flipped it over and inked the back of the stamp with Catherine Pooler inks before spritzing and stamping onto watercolour cardstock.

Once it was dry, I stamped the outline image and embossed it with gold embossing powder.

I lined up my letter dies and cut the word Noel from the panel, and also 2 more times from black cardstock. I stacked the letters and then placed them into the panel.

Here's a quick video:


I used:


5 comments:

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.