Sunday 21 October 2018

FS611 - Rose Bouquet


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper, Susan (SusieQ-lovesStampi).

I chose this card as my inspiration:

I focused on Susan's:
-rose theme
I changed:
-colouring technique (I ended up doing 3!)
-no vase
-layout

I stamped Rose Bouquet from Picket Fence Studios with Wow! Embossing Ink onto a white card panel and embossed with Bright White Opaque powder.

I used the Life Changing Blender Brushes to add Catherine Pooler inks in Coral Cabana, Samba and Rockin' Red, Sauna, Mandarin Spice, Lime Rickey and Spruce. When all the blending was done, I spritzed it with water for some added interest.

I used Midnight ink for my sentiment from Forever & Ever and backed the panel onto an ebony card base. I added some Sparkling Clear Confetti from Pretty Pink Posh for sparkle.

There's a video for this card below. Once I was finished, I made two more versions of this card - one using Faber Castell Polychromos Pencils:



and one using Catherine Pooler inks as watercolours.


Which do you like best? 


Here's a video:




2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how the same stamp can look so different depending on the medium used. They are all beautiful, Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous trio of beautiful creations. Love your stunning roses!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.