Monday 22 October 2018

MCV111 - Holiday Cheer


Here's my card for the current Muse: ChristmasVisions challenge, where Lindsey gave us this clean and simple inspiration:


I focused on LIndsey's:
-3 trees
-horizontal stripe

I cut 3 Christmas trees on my panel and used sticky notes to mask them so I could ink them up with embossing ink and then pour powder over. I did end up with some extra embossing powder (the sticky notes left some residue on the cardstock and although I brushed most of it away, some was left behind).

I masked off the bottom edge and added more embossing powder there. I stamped a sentiment with black ink.

Here's a quick video:


I used:


6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your gold trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your method of adding sparkle to these trees is brilliant - and I didn't even notice any speckles! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the extra sparkles work here. They give the
    illusion of pine needles dropping from the trees, IMO.
    Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.