Tuesday 28 August 2018

Catherine Pooler - Back to Basics SALE


This week, we're going Back to Basics at Catherine Pooler Designs! Items that were previously sold as the Foundations Box are now available separately and they're 18% off, along with some other craft room essentials! Click here to shop (direct links are below)!

The 3 stamp sets that came in the box are full of simple, everyday images and sentiments that will get you through many occasions!


I love to play with dies and stencils and techniques, but when I think 'Back to Basics', I think of simple stamping. And nothing makes it easier than Catherine's amazing inks!!

My first card uses the leaves and flowers from Amazing Florals and Spot on, with a sentiment from Spot on. I cut it with a circle die and popped it up with foam tape.

I used a simple turn technique on my MISTI to create the background pattern, but rather than just making a wreath, a continued to the edges of my square panel. 




My second card uses repeat stamping with the tree from For Everything. This set definitely has you covered all through the year!


6 comments:

  1. 2 terrific cards.
    LOVE your bold flower background - so beautiful and striking.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous colourful card your first one is, but the second one is the one that really appeals to me Ardyth, with the very clever use of the trees.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That floral card is bananas! So so pretty 😍 I love the simplicity of the Christmas card. Such classic colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing stamps that I already own done in new ways!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly a WONDERFUL design!!!!!!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first card is like waling into a florist's showcase! All we need is the fragrances from the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.