Sunday 29 July 2018

FS599 - Fabulous


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper, Jenny (aka JennyStampsUp). I chose this card as my inspiration:



I focused on Jenny's:
-rainbow
-circular focal panel

I changed:
-orientation of the rainbow
-placement and colour of the sentiment
-no puzzle piece
-addition of clouds

I used the new Essentials by Ellen interactive Rainbow Slide Dies in a non-interactive way. I coloured each strip with 2 shades of Copic markers so that I could get more colours in my rainbow.

Here's a quick video:


I used:

2 comments:

  1. What a fun to see a rainbow on a cloudy day. Made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...so in love with your fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.