Monday 30 July 2018

MCV105 - The Greatest Gift


Here's my card for the current Muse: ChristmasVisions challenge, where Cornelia gave us this inspiration:


I focused on Cornelia's:
-CAS design and layout
-focal person in bed
-red strip at the bottom

I'm still trying to catch up with my Church Christmas Card project and when I was a bit stumped by Cornelia's sleeping Santa, I thought about outside the bed and into the manger. 

I've had this stamp for ages. It came from a set by a company called Market Street Stamps that is no longer with us. I used an oval from Paper Smooches' Shadows set as the shadow. The star is from a retired Gina K set, and the aura is actually part of the creche stamp. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts set, placed at the bottom and stamped in red to represent Cornelia's washi tape.

While I had my MISTI out, I stamped 34 of these panels. I finished this one by adding a red card base and will get to the rest when I have a bit of time.

5 comments:

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.