Tuesday 19 June 2018

MCV102 - Merry Christmas


Here's my card for the current Muse: ChristmasVisions challenge where Cornelia brought us this inspiration:


I focused on Cornelia's:
-night sky with big moon
-red on the bottom

I used a circle die to create a mask and blended Fiesta Blue, Something Borrowed, Royal Treatment and Juniper Mist on my square panel. I stamped Santa with Midnight ink and the sentiment with Rockin' Red. I added an edge of StarDust stickles for sparkle.


I used:
Here We Come a Carolling (from Catherine Pooler Designs Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection, not currently available)


5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful - so clean and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning CASE Ardyth. Love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Ardyth - beautifully blended sky, love how you've faded it out towards the bottom

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.