Friday 25 May 2018

Muse 267 - Thank You


Here's my card for this week's Muse, where Kim gave us this sweet inspiration:


I focused on Kim's:
-colour scheme
-floral accent on the tea pot
-tea bag (my tag looks like one!!)

I started by cutting out the tag from Tags Etc. I stamped leaves from Focus on the Good driectly onto the tag in Eucalyptus (outlines) and Green Tea (solid). On a separate scrap I stamped the flower with Mandarin Spice (outline) and Polished (solid), with an Over Coffee centre.

I blended Over Coffee ink (from the latest Stamp of Approval collection, not yet available in the store) on the bottom of the tag, fading it upto the floral arrangement, and then stamped the sentiment from Note of Thanks in Icing on The Cake. I trimmed about 1/2 inch off the bottom to make it 'fit' on the card.

I used:



3 comments:

  1. These are my favorite kinds of takes on the muse...the non-casing. I can see how Kim's elements were used so clearly in your card. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabulous card Ardyth! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.