Wednesday 25 April 2012

Time to Celebrate

Time for a quick post before I head out to see Itzhak Perlman with the Toronto Symphony tonight with my dad. Although my parents live out of town, for the last few years my dad and I have bought annual subscriptions to the TSO. The TSO is a wonderful orchestra (and this season is their 90th anniversary, so there are lots of amazing special guests), but the best part is the special time that I get to spend with my dad.

But back to the post. This set, Time, by Uniko Studios is really fun. It has 3 geometric flowers (all the same, just different sizes) and lots of clocks and gears and punny, time-y sentiments. I used the small flower as a border to make this card:


I admit I had moments of doubt about this colour combination, (it came from my Stampin' Up colour cards), but overall I'm pretty happy with it - I get kind of a Tiffany lamp feel from it.

Lots of cards coming up tomorrow - I had fun at Michael's earlier in the week!

Supplies:
Stamps: Time - Uniko Studios
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Gina K Pure Luxury
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Acessories: Circle Nestabilities, Doodlebug Ink gem

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous - I love the colours and the stamp set! M x

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.