Saturday 2 March 2024

Daisy Happy Birthday


Welcome to this week's LIMES inspiration post!

I chose this card as my inspiration from the gallery of this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper!

LIST: Colours (white, black, red, green), Techniques (die cutting, stamping) Elements (lattice die cut, 3D rose, stamped sentiment)

INCLUDE: white, black, die cutting, die cut background

MODIFY: pink instead of red, addded yellow, flat die cut flower instead of 3d, die cut sentiment

EXCLUDE: green,

This pretty inspiration card has a classic, elegant feeling that I changed to more 'cartoon' feeling. I used a coverplate die to create my background, and a matching flower to create the inlaid and outlined flower. I added a big center to the daisy, and topped it with crystal glaze and chunky glitter.





No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.