Saturday 9 September 2023

Happy Birthday in Pinks

Welcome to this week's LIMES inspiration post!

I chose this card as my inspiration from the gallery of this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper!

LIST: Colours (pink, white), Techniques (die cutting, stamping), Elements (die cut geometric background over white embossed dots, ribbon, scalloped circle sentiment, baby theme)

INCLUDE: pink, white, die cutting, stamping, pink geometric pattern with white dots, circle sentiment

MODIFY: reversed colours, die cut dots, birthday, not baby, 2 brighter pinks, 

EXCLUDE: ribbon, scallop

SPIN: gold splatter, square card

I love geometric backgrounds (especially this geo circle pattern) because they are so versatile - my inspiration is pretty pink with dainty dots and scallops, perfect for a baby girl. I punched up the colours, made my dots bigger (and die cuts rather than embossed), and added a high-contrast sentiment with gems for a birthday card perfect for my nephew's fiancee's birthday card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.