Pages

Saturday 26 August 2023

Happy Birthday with Flowers 3 Ways


Welcome to this week's LIMES inspiration post!

I chose this card as my inspiration from the gallery of this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper!

LIST: Colours (white, aqua, green), Techniques (die cutting, embossing), Elements (embossed background, aqua frame, layered oval sentiment, 3 ribbon flowers, ribbon with dots and a knot)

INCLUDE: white, aqua, green, 

MODIFY: faux embossed background, die cut flowers, circle sentiment with no scalloped layer

EXCLUDE: ribbon, dots, aqua border

SPIN: faux embossing on focal layer and mat

This inspiration is so pretty and delicate - a little more pretty and delicate than my normal style, but I had fun using one die cut flower in 3 ways - as faux embossing on my double-layered backbround, as my focal flowers and then finally as leaves.



1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous result of your LIMES if this card Ardyth - love the background you created!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.