Pages

Saturday 24 June 2023

Butterfly Birthday


 Welcome to this week's LIMES inspiration post!

I chose this card as my inspiration from the gallery of this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper!


LIST: Colours (green, peach, pink, burgundy, black, white), Techniques (die cutting, stamping), Elements (floral background, circle focal panel, ladybug, stamped sentiment strip).

INCLUDE: colours, circle focal panel, stamped sentiment strip

MODIFY: lady bug to butterfly, florals to geometrics, less black

EXLUDE: embellishments



I love the rich colours on this patterned paper background, and I translated them into my CP colours before stamping my background with a turnabout stamp using the Altenew Stampwheel (so easy!).

Instead of a lady bug, I used a layered butterfly die set with black on the base, white in the centre, and a blend of the pink and peach on the top layers.



1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous LIMES CASE of the original card Ardyth. Love your colours!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.