Pages

Sunday 16 April 2023

Craft Roulette Episode #159

On Friday, I played Craft Roulette (my 9th time!) with Mary and all the lovely people who gather every Friday night to spin the wheel and determine the parameters for the week's challenge.

My spins were:

Project: Card on a card (the white 'panel' on my card actually opens, the gray 'card base' is actually a panel.

Colours: Sky views (I stuck with blue and gray, but what was I thinking?! I could have added some yellow, or a whole 'galaxy' of colours! lol!)

Element: Table (this is a top-down view of a place setting - wouldn't a yellow napkin have worked so well?!)

Random: White spots or dots (the plate).

As usual, the conversation was hopping and there were lots of really good, thought-provoking questions (some I'll have to come back to next time!) 

I think my simple make a fun invitation to an anniversary dinner party. 


1 comment:

  1. Love it Ardyth - yes yellow could have been used, but this is still stunning 'as is' . Was it an overcast day the day you played?
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.