Pages

Saturday 8 April 2023

Butterfly Thanks

Welcome to this week's LIMES inspiration post!

I chose this layout as my inspiration from the gallery of this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper!

LIST: Colours (brown, black, red, yellow, orange, green, blue), Techniques (digital scrapbook/photos), Elements (grid, puppy, white words, flowers)

INCLUDE: black, yellow, orange, green, grid, white words

MODIFY: black background instead of brown, butterflies not puppy, die cut sentiment, pink not red

EXCLUDE: blue, flowers

SPIN: square card, gems

I love a grid and this puppy is adorable!  I used a Paper Rose die to cut 16 identical squares, and I blended 4 colours of ink onto them. Then I stamped some small outline butterflies onto each square, making sure to create movement by having some of them stamped off the edge. I coloured them all in with a black Copic marker.

The hardest part was trying to get them spaced evenly, and straight (don't look too closely! lol!) and then I added my white die cut sentiment.


2 comments:

  1. A wonderful CASE of the inspirational card Ardyth
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card !!!
    Happy Easter !
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.