Saturday 18 March 2023

Leafy Thanks

Welcome to this week's LIMES inspiration post!

I chose this card as my inspiration from the gallery of this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper!

LIST: Colours (rainbow, white), Techniques (die cutting), Elements (flowers, leaves, die cut thanks sentiment, circle mat, photo corners)

INCLUDE: rainbow, white, die cutting, leaves, thanks theme

MODIFY: leaves only, in a (circle) wreath form, 

EXCLUDE: flowers, photo corners

SPIN: square card


I love the feeling of spring's abundance of colour and life that was on this card, and I tried to capture it with a rainbow of leaves cut from some of my backgrounds, with a Pink Fresh Studio die. I finished with some gold accents and a bold black die cut sentiment.



1 comment:

  1. A busy but very pretty background Ardyth - the bold sentiment was the perfect foil for it. A gorgeous result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.