Saturday 10 December 2022

LIMES: Rose Thank you


Welcome to this week's LIMES inspiration post!

I chose this card as my inspiration from the gallery of this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper!

LIST: Colours (Red, green, white, rainbow), Techniques (die cutting, hot foiling), Elements (outline rose, hearts, flourish background)

INCLUDE: rainbow, die cutting, rose

MODIFY: black outline rose, added rainbow on my die cut sentiment

EXCLUDE: flourishes, hearts, foiling

SPIN: added black frame, black iridescent pearls for shine


I was intrigued by the use of the outline die cuts without the 'fill-in' pieces so I grabbed a new die from Penguin Palace stamps and cut it from black cardstock. I added some iridescent black pearls for shine and interest.

For my rainbow element, I used Copic markers on a white die cut 'thank you'. 



1 comment:

  1. Love your CASE of this card Ardyth - a dramatic result!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.