Sunday 19 June 2022

Happy Father's Day



Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, mschoener.

I chose this card as my inspiration:

LIST: Colours (Red, white, green, blue, yellow), Techniques (colouring, stamping), Elements (red car, balloons, presents, patterned paper background, horizontal element, red frames, red ribbon, 'fireworks' sequins)

INCLUDE: red car, horizontal element on background, 

MODIFY: die cut instead of stamped/coloured, embossed background instead of patterned paper,

EXCLUDE: ribbon

SPIN: Square card

I started by creating my background by piecing together 2 strips of Sizzix metallic gray cardstock with 1 strip of white, then embossing it with a new folder.

I cut the car from red mirror cardstock, and holographic cardstock and assembled it.

I stamped an old sentiment with WOW! Embossing ink onto a strip of the metallic gray cardstock and embossed it with silver powder for a tone on tone look.


1 comment:

  1. What a great case of Maggie's card Ardyth - it's magnificent!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.