Sunday 22 May 2022

Stained Glass Happy Birthday

Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, berlycece.

I chose this card as my inspiration:

LIST: Colours (rainbow, black, white), Techniques (watercolor, stamping), Elements (rainbow panel, black sentiment, encouragement theme)

INCLUDE: rainbow colours spread on panel, 

MODIFY: inlaid die cut technique with ink blending, die cut sentiment

EXCLUDE: black/stamping, white frame

SPIN: added circles


I cut the coverplate die from chrome mirror cardstock and also from white, and blended rainbow colours onto all the triangles. I inlaid the triangles into the chrome frame, and then used circle dies with frames to cut circles from the panel, and from the chrome cardstock and again from white. I inlaid ink-blended circles inside their chrome frames to get this fun look. 

I stacked up my sentiment with 2 layers of white cardstock behind the chrome cardstock.




2 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Very bright and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you added the circles to the basic die Ardyth - and what a stunning card - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.