Sunday 1 May 2022

Sunflower Thanks

 

Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, GramJean! 

I chose this card as my inspiration:

LIST: Colours (yelow, green, blue, brown, white), Techniques (stamping and masking, colouring, die cut), Elements (sunflowers, twine, bee, no sentiment)

INCLUDE: colours, sunflowers

MODIFY: one stamp rather than repeat stamping with masking, split panel instead of twine on left side, stamped sentiment, more 'clear space'

EXCLUDE: bee



This card was very simple to make, even though the colouring took quite a while! lol! I am working on adding more contrast to my Copic colouring to give it more impact. I blended blue ink for my sky and stamped a sentiment from Ellen Hutson.


No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.