Sunday 21 November 2021

Large Stencil Joy


Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Mary Beth (lutheran). 

I chose this card as my inspiration:


LIST: Colours (orange, brown, yellow, white), Technique (stamping, die cutting) Elements (circular flower, sun rays, big brads)

INCLUDE: Colours (brown, orange, yellow), Elements (floral pattern, vertical panel layout)

MODIFY: add blue, red and gold to colours. Add dry embossing to gold mat, die cut sentiment instead of stamped, alcohol ink techniques

EXCLUDE: Sun rays, brads

SPIN:

I created my 'patterned paper' with a large 9x12 stencil and alcohol ink (this is actually the second-generation print after my original). These are cozy, rustic colours for a Christmas card and the technique was a lot of fun (although quite messy!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.