Sunday 7 November 2021

Joyful Tidings


Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Ema. I chose this card as my inspiration:

LIST: Colours (silver, cream, white), Technique (colouring), Elements (tilted panel, snow queen, horizontal ribbon 'stripes', bow, tone on tone background, jewels and pearls

INCLUDE: Colours (silver, white), tone on tone background, jewels and pearls

MODIFY: snow queen into Angel, technique to heat embossing, horizontal elements are paper instead of ribbon

EXCLUDE: ribbon, bow

SPIN: added a sentiment

I created my background with some matte silver cardstock and Silver Pearl embossing Powder from WOW!, along with Catherine Pooler's Flourishes background stamp.

I stamped and embossed the angel and the sentiment and then used the same matte silver cardstock as a mat for my sentiment strip. I popped up the angel and added the embellishments with liquid glue.



No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.