Thursday 21 October 2021

Turning Pinwheel Cards


 Yesterday, I played with the Pinwheel stencil from Catherine Pooler by shifting it, and then I wondered what would happen if I used it in my Stencils 360 tool!

It's easy to use 6 inch square stencils by taping the stencil to the 6" square clear paper guide, rather than one of the stencil guides, which have circular holes for the Stencils 360 round stencils.

This stencil gave a beautiful kaleidoscope look with the same 3 colours as yesterday's cards. I made 2 and used different simple shapes to finish and frame them, along with some Blue Illusion gems from Crafty Meraki.


As I looked at these pretty cards, my brain thought 'fractal' and that meant I needed to make a Frozen-inspired one with just one colour, Cummerbund:

So pretty! I added a stacked up Catherine Pooler snowflake die and some Dew Drops from Little Things from Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.