Thursday 30 September 2021

Case Me A Christmas Card (2021)

 

I'm excited to be once again helping Michelle Lupton kick off her annual Case Me A Christmas Card event!

Michelle and I each chose a card the other made as inspiration and set out to make our own version. If you were here last year, you'll remember that this is where my LIMES concept was born! 

This year, I've refined the process to make it even easier to use an inspiration piece and create your own, unique take on it! 

Be sure to watch my video to see my inspiration and how I made my 3 very different, but clearly inspired Christmas cards! (I've linked to Michelle's video on my YouTube channel):



2 comments:

  1. What fabulous cards Ardyth - love them
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this great blog. Honestly, I found the information useful on your blog, thanks for giving us the blog.
    wordpress
    ufa88kh.blogspot
    youtube
    SA GAMING

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.