Tuesday 17 August 2021

Hello Abstract!

 


I've been on 'video-vacation' for about a week now, and have really enjoyed having a chance to just play with the new goodies that I've purchased over the summer.

EBE Organic Elements was one of the sets - the simple shapes and lines make it easy to create organic, geometric abstract designs! And these big solid stamps reminded me of one of the reasons I love Catherine Pooler's inks  so much - perfect first-time coverage (and vibrant fun summer colours are just another reason...)

I stamped a little off-centre grid, leaving one place empty for my sentiment, which came from Mondo Tulip.

I finished my simply-stamped card with 3 little silver pearls.


2 comments:

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.