Sunday 1 August 2021

Coneflower Thanks


Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Jan!

I chose this card as my inspiration:

LIST: colours (pink, yellow, green and white), decoupage florals, ovals (with frame!), white space, small stamped birthday sentiment

INCLUDE: colours, white space

MODIFY: layered die cut flowers, oval to circle, die cut sentiment

EXCLUDE: stamping

SPIN: square card




I started by cutting a circle from a white panel, and backing it with Lawn Fawn Pearlescent Vellum. I added a narrow frame cut from one of my Essential Circles dies. For my sentiment I stacked up 3 layers of a thanks die cut.

I cut the flower and leaves from some Studio Light paper that is less than 80lb and perfect for layering die cuts like this. I added some inkblending to the flower centre.




6 comments:

  1. I knew you'd do something fabulous with this die! The white & circles make it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it! It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exquisite, Ardyth - love the vellum behind the die cut circle, and the flower is absolutely stunning
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. The coloring looks so real on your flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just made this card truly beautiful

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.