Saturday 31 July 2021

Christmas in July Wrap Up

 


Today is the final day of Christmas in July and I'm happy to report that I have added 84 Christmas cards to my stash! That's an average of almost 3 a day!

This included:

32 Church Christmas Cards

24 Multiples-in-Minutes cards from the class I taught at the recent Card Maker Success Summit

28 one-off (or some two-for-one) designs.

I think that's a great start but now I'm looking forward to playing with some new goodies and getting back 'in season'! See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. WOW - so may cards!! I doubt if I make more than 30 now. I guess that's what happens when you get old(er) and friends and family pass on, and the younger generation don't 'do' cards...
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.