Monday 26 July 2021

More Poinsettias




It's the final week for Christmas in July and I want to push and get as many done as possible so I have a really good head start on my Christmas cards! These two cards carry over from yesterday's, with the Poinsettia Panel and ink smooshing , but I used different colours and added in another coverplate for a different look.

I started by creating the background panel by smooshing Catherine Pooler inks (Cummerbund, Fiesta Blue, Serenade and Drive In) onto some watercolour cardstock (see yesterday's post for my secret tip for great results!).


Then I used the Waffle Flower Big Dots Coverplate and cut the panel, as well as a white panel.

I put the white die cut panel on a black cardbase, and inlaid the blue dots. And I put the blue die cut panel onto a black panel.

Then I cut some poinsettias with the Poinsettia Panel coverplate and added them to both cards, as well as sentiments from the Wonderful Christmas set.

I finished both cards with some DewDrops from Little Things by Lucy as my flower centres.



1 comment:

  1. Another fabulous two-fer Ardyth - love them
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.