Sunday 20 June 2021

Floral Happy Birthday

Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Sandi (SandiMac)!

I chose this card as my inspiration:

LIST: colours (red, green, blue, beige, white), rectangular frames, florals, heat embossed stamped thanks sentiment

INCLUDE: florals, colours, rectangular frame        

MODIFY: just one, negative frame, watercoloring instead of repeat stamping, die cut under the stamped/embossed sentiment, 

EXCLUDE: one of the frames    

SPIN:



I heat embossed the background stamp onto watercolour paper, and then watercoloured it in layers, building up colour in the shadow and overlap areas.

I cut it with rectangle dies to create a negative frame.

I stamped the sentiment onto pearlescent vellum, and then heat embossed it with Cloud 9 embossing powder, which is kind of a sparkly silver with a pink tint to it. I die cut it with the coordinating die, and then glued it to another die cut which I had cut from Neenah. I popped it up with foam tape.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Ardyth - love the negative die cut frame.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.