Sunday 23 May 2021

Beautiful Butterfly Birthday

 


Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Aimeslee, (123scrap).

I chose this card as my inspiration:

LIST: colours (aqua, blue, pink, white), watercolour background, pink die cut butterfly/flowers, die cut sentiment

INCLUDE: blue, pink, white, 

MODIFY: add black, stamped sentiment, circle inkblended daisy background

EXCLUDE: aqua, 

SPIN: square card


I started by creating the inkblended background. I die cut 4 each of the 3 sizes of Open Daisies from A Jillian Vance Design, from post-it notes, to create masks. I placed them on a panel of white cardstock and blended Tranquil, Serenade and Drive-In ink over top.

I removed the masks, cut a circle from the panel and spritzed it with shimmer spray.

I cut the AJVD Beautiful Butterfly once from white cardstock and blended Pucker Up and Flirty Fuchsia on it before spritzing it with shimmer spray too.

I also cut the butterfly from black and trimmed the wings off before gluing the body on top of the pink/purple butterfly.




2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Ardyth - love the big bold butteerfly against the wonderful stenciled background panel
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome card! That big and bfly go together perfectly! Well done

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.