Sunday 25 April 2021

Crystal Happy Birthday

 


Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Martina (Martinaskaartjes)!

I chose this card as my inspiration:


LIST: Geometric background, colours (green, purple, black), birthday die cut sentiment (Layered)

INCLUDE: geometric background, birthday card

MODIFY: added more colours (green-aqua-blue-purple), stamped sentiment, 

EXCLUDE:

SPIN: square card


I started by stamping the Birch Press Crystal Lingo slimline background twice on my square panel, using Fade Out ink and leaving a white strip in the centre.

I masked each area and blended ink into it, using Lime Rickey, Aquatini, Fiesta Blue, Suede Shoes, Flirty Fuschia. When it was all blended, I spritzed shimmer spray over it.

I finished the card with a large Waffle Flower Birthday sentiment stamped with Versafine ink.


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Ardyth - love you colour selection for the 'crystals'
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.