Sunday 7 March 2021

2 Tips for Getting More from Stencils!



Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Sociology Street!

I chose this card as my inspiration:

LIST: Single flower with stem & leaves, thank you theme, stitching on focal panel, colours (purple, green & silver)

INCLUDE: Single flower, stitching 'frame'

MODIFY: colours (more white, pink vs purple), technique, Mother's Day vs thank you

EXLUDE: tag and twine element, metallic element

SPIN: square card with stitching on cardbase, jewels, ink-blended interior to show through stitching holes


I used my Stencils 360 tool with two little tricks (partial blending and paper movement) to create 2 same-but-different tulip cards (or is it a crocus?) and I have a quick video to show you how I did it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.