Pages

Monday 28 December 2020

Build Your Bank!


The Card Bank is back!


This time we're focusing on getting a head start on 2021 by building a bank of birthday cards! 

The 4 of us took very different approaches to this project, so head over to YouTube for tons of inspiration for staying on top of birthdays this year!

The Card Bank is open 24/7, full of inspiration and withdrawals are always free! 

Close-ups and details of my cards are below.






Ink: Concord & 9th Aqua Sky
Embellishments: EBE Home & Hearth
Paper: Lawn Fawn Holographic cardstock

Ink: Catherine Pooler Suede Shoes, Flirty Fucshia
Embellishments: Pretty Pink Posh Blue Lagoon Jewels
Stencil: Picket Fence Studios Slimline Dashes

Ink: Catherine Pooler Fiesta Blue, Lime Rickey, Melon Ice

Ink: Catherine Pooler Over Coffee, Icing on the Cake
Stamps: EBE Everyday Doodles

Ink: Catherine Pooler Twilight, Black Jack
Embellishments: Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Silver Jewels

Ink: Catherine Pooler Party Dress, Tiki Torch, Limoncello
Stamps: SugarPea Designs Everyday is Christmas

Ink: Catherine Pooler Peppermint Scrub, Juniper Mist
Stamps: SugarPea Designs EveryDay is Christmas

Ink: Catherine Pooler Flirty Fucshia, Fiesta Blue, Lime Rickey

Ink: Catherine Pooler Flirty Fucshia, Party Dress, Tiki Torch
Stamps: EBE Unicorns & Rainbows

Ink: Catherine Pooler Flirty Fuschia, Fiesta Blue, Lime Rickey, Limoncello, Tiki Torch, Party Dress
Embellishments: Pretty Pink Posh Pearl White jewels

Ink: Catherine Pooler Flirty Fuschia, Fiesta Blue, Lime Rickey, Limoncello, Tiki Torch, Party Dress
Stamps: Catherine Pooler Happy Butterflies

Ink: Catherine Pooler Cranberry Fizz
Embellishemnts: Diamond Stickles




18 comments:

  1. I love this idea. I have given packs of mixed cards, but not just birthday cards . I think I know my next project. The first birthday card I need to send out is January 5 for my cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift idea for non-crafty friends. My first birthday in January is my friend Penny from Australia. January 2. Thanks for letting us play in your gift game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great cards Ardyth! Isn’t it awesome to use up things from your stash?! The first birthday card I need is for my cousin in Toronto - January 6th! It’s going in the mail today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did you get the coupon wallet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Card Bank-what a great idea! Thanks to you and the others for providing great ideas and techniques! I started “finally”‘sending cards about 6 mos. ago; donated many cards to be sent out, but hadn’t considered gifting this was. My first 2021 card is this Friday-Jan 1st followed by. 2 more on 1/5/2021 & yet another on 1/6/2021!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! My hubby’s birthday is on Feb 16. He will be 66. Yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous idea! I love all your cards. The first birthday of the year is my daughter's on January 17th. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great set and great idea. I do hope to send more cards in 2021. My first date in Jan is 23 Jan for my nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this idea of using a coupon holder or other such box. My first birthday is on January 6th for a dear friend. I am going to craft a card now for her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely need to do this or I am scrambling last minute. My first birthday of the year is my Step-Dad on January 1st

    ReplyDelete
  11. My daughter-in-law has a birthday January 3 as well as my nephew. Love the coupon wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My first birthday is my grandsons, January 19. Your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the inspiration, Ardyth! I’m excited about making a card bank this year! February 26th is my first birthday of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jan 3, 5, 23! Your card bank idea is AMAZING!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the idea of the card bank. Also liked the cards you made so thanks for the inspiration!! My first birthday card is needed for my sons birthday on January 8.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a great idea, thank you for sharing. My 1st birthday of 2021 will be 2 Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I commented on your You Tube post. Where did you get the accordian folder? It is such a GREAT idea! January 6 birthday for twin brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the idea of a birthday bank of cards. My best friend is fighting ovarian cancer and she would love having a bank of cards ready to go. Good project for me to get busy on. My first birthday card I need to send is for my great granddaughter’s birthday on January 31. Thanks for sharing this idea.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.