Sunday 29 November 2020

Rainbow Thank You



Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, javagirl984. 

I chose this card as my inspiration:












LIST: colours (red, navy, aqua), ring, sentiment 'label' with metallic accent, mandala pattern, solid colour background, ribbon
INCLUDE: ring/wreath, solid dark colour background, sentiment in the centre
MODIFY: card size, colours, method (Stencils 360), 
EXCLUDE: ribbon, sentiment label
SPIN: rainbow

I started by creating a square panel with my Stencils 360 tool and one of the Sacred Lotus stencils, with a rainbow of Catherine Pooler inks. I used circle dies to trim my wreath, and stamped a sentiment onto the centre circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.