Thursday 5 November 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020 - Day 5


 Welcome to Day 5 of this year's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event. All the details can be found here on Tracey's blog.





Today's sponsor is Ellen Hutson and I used some of the goodies from her latest release to make today's tag.

I started by cutting some of the largest Color Me Strips and then colouring some of them with Christmas-sy colours of Catherine Pooler inks.

Then I glued them to a piece of scrap paper before cutting them with one of the Tag Trio dies so that the stripes run diagonally.

I used my MISTI to stamp my sentiment along one of the stripes.

Then I stamped and die cut some snowflakes from Made This For You, and popped them up on the tag.

21 comments:

  1. Lovely tag. The diagonal stripes look great. I love the embellishments in the middle of the snowflakes. Very nice. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ardyth. Cute tag. Love the bright stripes. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and modern look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the graphic look with the stripes and black snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colored strips on the diagonal and the colors you used! Pretty tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and festive tag! Love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag, love the stripes! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE those stripes, Ardyth. Super creative and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Ardyth! This tag is so festive and colorful! It really feels like Christmas!
    Warm Hugs,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the stripes. Very colorful
    and pretty. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! I would hang this from my tree!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colors to this tag are everything. It just pops in such a beautiful way.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those stripes, and how fun to use a stripe to hold your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm gonna make a tag with this as inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simple and beautiful! Your tag was my inspiration for the tag I plan to share for Day 5.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love how you made this tag it is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great way to coordinate the tag for any combination. I like the use of the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.