Sunday 1 November 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020 - Day 1

 

Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Mary (rdm). 

I chose this card as my inspiration:



List: 
-hat & gloves
-gloves 'holding' something
-patterned background
-script stamped sentiment

Include:
-hat & gloves
-gloves holding seasonal item
-stamped sentiment

Modify:
-format (card to tag)
-season (gardening to winter)
-technique (stamps to die cuts)

Exclude:
-ribbon
-mat layers

Spin:
-ink blended and stamped background


I used Sunny Studios dies and stamps to make this tag, along with my Catherine Pooler inks. I love that I was able to make the mittens hold onto a nice toasty cup of hot chocolate!

This tag is also for Day 1 of Tracey McNeely's 10th year (!!!) of 25 Days of Christmas Tags event. Head over to her blog for all the information so you can participate and maybe win a prize from one of the generous sponsors!


26 comments:

  1. Such a clever tag; I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very clever! really like the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these happy colors, Ardyth. Of course, a cup of hot coffee is the crowning touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one brought a smile to my face.
    It is darling. Love it.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! I LOVE the little hat and mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on your inspiration card! I'm going to have to look at your LIMES system in more detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun tag Ardyth. I love how you have really focused in on the die cuts. So happy to be creating alongside you for this fun Tags challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This tag is soooo adorable!
    I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a darling tag! LOVE this idea and the way you have the mitten thumb looped through the mug handle. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun and inspiring tag, Ardyth. Thanks for sharing your talents in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. I look forward to seeing ALL the fabulous tags this year.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute as can be! I love the hat and mittens! So cute with the mug!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun tag I like how you can just use the hat and the gloves and you get a great idea of a cozy feel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh this is so cute well done

    ReplyDelete
  14. This tag is clever and fun! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This tag is so cozy. It is just too cute! Tha k you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love a good cup of hot chocolate. This is a cute tag. Love the color of your snowflakes. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute cozy toque and mittens ensemble; perfect apparel for cool weather! The hot chocolate just adds to the 'warm fuzzies' vibe! Thank you, too, for sharing your LIME technique; so helpful!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  18. These warm gloves gives cozy feeling

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cute and fun tag, just love it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this warm and delicious tag. The bright colors and the snowflake background make this tag POP!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ah- warm mittens and a mug of hot chocolate!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this tag. I had to add a face, but I still have mittens holding a cup of something warm. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great use of the challenge limes for the tag. First time seeing the concept and it looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.